- It is in obedience to God's command to love each other (Matthew 22:37-40).
- It is an amazing witness of the love of Christ to others watching our family (and we do get watched-and stared at-a lot).
- It empowers us to serve others as a team and to be "straight arrows" in our parent's "quiver" (Psalm 127:3-5).
- It is an encouragement to other families.
- It makes living with each other a lot more enjoyable!
|The original three of us in 2000 before any of our Russian adoptions- L to R: me (Lissie), Joe, Tessa.|
|The "current" nine of us on vacation in Tennessee, October 2009.|
I'm so grateful for my eight siblings at home now, and I can't wait to become best friends with my three new siblings!