Photo credit goes to my mom
It seems high time to introduce our little blessing:
9 lbs 6 oz
- Eats like a little chunk! The pediatrician even nicknamed him "Little Moose."
- Started smiling at 3-1/2 weeks! Smiles at daddy when he comes home, mommy when she feeds him, and at his favorite picture on the wall.
- Squirms...and squirms...and squirms. He's a busy boy!
- Prefers to be held sitting up.
- Happy in the morning, rather fussy at night- but it's just a passing phase!
- Has outgrown newborn clothes and some 0-3 sizes.
- Loves being outside, walks, the sound of the shower, and bath time.
Thanking God for our little son!