(These are listed in no particular order)
- Even in everyday mundane things, do all to God's glory (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Set my mind on heavenly things, not on what wins the world's praise (Colossians 3:1-4)
- What is God's will for my life? That I glorify Him, and, as a part of that, grow in sanctification (1 Thessalonians 4)
- I am still called to honor and obey my parents (Ephesians 6:1-3, Colossians 3:20)
- If I want to be wise, I will seek and receive counsel (Proverbs)
- God has called me to tell others about Jesus (among other places, Matthew 28:18-20)
- Jesus has called me to deny self (Luke 9:23)
- I am to use the gifts God has given me for God's glory and the edification of other Christians (1 Peter 4)
- I can live in light of the fact that my citizenship is in heaven (Philippians 3:21)
- Marriage is not my hope or source of contentment, but I am to prepare physically and spiritually, and seek to do the husband God may have for me "good and not evil all the days of my life." (Proverbs 31) Can't hurt, even if I never get married!
- A follower of Jesus cares for the vulnerable and shows them compassion (James 1:27, etc.)
- I will treasure Jesus and seek to know and obey Him better and better (Philippians 3:8-11, etc)
This list isn't exhaustive, but it's a good place for me to start and rest in. And speaking of resting...