"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." ~ Matthew 5:8

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sneak Preview....

Lauren Laplante Photography

Lauren Laplante Photography

Lauren Laplante Photography

Lauren Laplante Photography
Yes that's right, we got the official photos from Tessa's and Aaron's wedding. They turned out amazing! I know my mom will post many, many more pictures on our family blog, but I thought I'd put some up as a teaser. My eyes fill with tears every time I think of God's goodness and grace toward us in guiding Aaron and Tessa's relationship, the beauty of the wedding, the fellowship of good friends, and the memories Tessa and I have together.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! It brought the biggest smile to my face... Probably didn't help that I had Josh Wilson's "How to Fall" playing... :D

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some very talented photographers! I especially like the last picture :-)

    ReplyDelete