"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." ~ Matthew 5:8

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Faces I Can't Wait to See

So many mixed emotions fill my last days here! As I said a few days ago, there are people I will miss. There are also places, and a way of life that have been a blessing to me in the last nine months. Still, at the same time, I am so extremely excited to see some faces soon!
Church family (a small part of them shown here)...
 
 
 
My family...
 
And beyond a doubt, my beloved fiancé!

There are others: grandparents, my cousin, Eric's family, dear friends who are scattered across the States. There are so many people I'm looking forward to seeing-I'm so blessed!

6 comments:

  1. You will love idle supermarket tycoon game for sure. Try it ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elite Killer SWAT Mod Apk

    Gameplay is really nice but you have ruined up the graphics after the Italy place update .Starting the graphics was nice similarly to asphalt 8 airborne .Kindly fix the previous graphics. It is graphics problem to every device of this game

    Unfinished Mission Mod Apk

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://apkdynasty.com/score-hero-mod-apk/

    Score Hero Mod Apk Download

    This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to seeking more of your excellent post.

    Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if
    you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you stop
    it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any help is
    very much appreciated.

    Score Hero Mod Apk Download

    [url=https://apkdynasty.com/score-hero-mod-apk/]Score Hero Mod Apk Download[/url]

    apkdynastywebsite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your article. You cant visit my website :
    flixanity movies

    ReplyDelete