Here's some things I've been enjoying in the last few days:
- Baking dozens of Christmas cookies with my siblings.
- Playing Christmas duets with my violin-playing sisters.
- Reading..and reading...and some more reading! I've gotten the chance to dig into the Word more, particularly in the book of Hebrews. I've also been reading Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens, Holiness by J.C. Ryle, and a book by Nancy Wilson about living in a joyful and contented way while unmarried. All have been good!
- Running some errands--some are fun Christmas errands!
- Getting back into Scripture memorization. Watch out, there's a post about the blessings of hiding His word in our hearts coming up soon...
- Learning more about some exciting possibilities post-graduation next year.
What do you enjoy doing during the Christmas season?