"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." ~ Matthew 5:8

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Anna!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend and favorite big sis Anna!!! 

I miss you terribly and wish we could be together on your 21st birthday! You've been such a close and wonderful friend through all the years. From elaborate hair salons in our cribs, to playing fairies in the garden in England, to being captured by pirates in Minnesota, to teaching me to be a big sis when we adopted, to teaching me how to love life and laugh often, to journeying with me on the Christian adventure, you've been an incredible sister and forever friend that I love more than I can say. I wish I could be with you to give you a huge squeeze, but I"m so glad you're "Mrs. Aaron Nix" now and doing so well. I'm proud of you!

          Love you always,
                    Lissie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Happy BDay, Anna! We love you and miss you!

    And I'm so proud of you, too, Lissie. You're a great big sister who practices self-denial in an inspiring way.

    Love,
    Your Biggest Fan, Daddy (in more than one way :))

    ReplyDelete